domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2012

Reflection Activity 5

What is learning English like?


For me learning English is like: "Learning piano"- I have learnt it for many years and am still not very good at it." 

Well  I choose this sentence because we had  plenty of classes of english in our life but no one is very good for us, our teachers always teach just the necesary things and that is it. And it doesn't matter if you learn very well or not. It is difficult to have a good level of english with these kinds of opportunities, so that is the reason because I choose that sentence. If we can have a good level of english, it´s up to us. I mean learn with videos, music, lyrics and all the things that we enjoy, so it going to be easier learn this second language.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

if you have the need to learn you will succeed it's all up to you, to become a successful english teacher, you got it.