Which Method of learning English Would you prefer: Communicative, form-focused, grammar- translation, or combination of these? why?
Well, I prefer a combination of all, because when you are a teacher, you need to mix every single method to make your students understand and enjoy what their are learn. If you only use one method they are gonna be bored easily. But if i have to choose one, I will choose Form-Focused because like we saw in classes
"we need to focus our attention on the form of the foreign language, on how it is pronounced or written, on how its grammar is formed and used, and on the form and meaning of vocabulary".
What method(s) do your learners seem to prefer? why? Do you agree with their preferences?
Well they seem to prefer communicative learning style, I have a very fun students and they really want to learn how to talk and say many of words that can they learn. And obviously they enjoy doing real- life situations on clases.
"Students' motivation to learn comes from their desire to communicate in meaningful ways about meaningful topics."
1 comentario:
I agree with you, I think that the key of learning a second language is when the learner understand what the other person is saying, and because of that they feel the need to improve the new language, reproduce it, and communicate in some way or another as speaking o writing for example.
Publicar un comentario