How did the age, ways and context in which you learnt english influence your success at learning?
Well, everything is combined because we need to have the right mixture of all these concepts. if we had a good teacher that gave you the right knowledge in the right age, everything is going to be easy for you. The way that we learn is very important and obviously all the contexts involve in our learning. If we want to have success at learning is necesary to count with a very good teacher, who helps you to understand and assimilate the foreing language.
3 comentarios:
I couldn't agree more with you, I also believe that when you have all those features, learning english can be so much easy
i totally agree with you i think the same about that, to have a succesful learning you need a good techer
I agree with you! I think that the influence that the teacher has in students life is essencial, because depends on them if you enjoy and learn the subject, depends on the motivation that they put in to their classes.
Publicar un comentario