domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2012

Reflection Activity 9

What is your learning style?

In clases I remember that we did a kind of test about our learning style, and my result was there Im Kinaesthetic.

"the learner learns best through using the body"

what strategies do you use/have you used to help you learn english?

* Guessing the meaning of unknown words
* Recording yourself speaking, then judging and correcting your pronunciation. 
* Another thing that I usually do, is talking to in front of the mirror and judge the way that  I express my ideas. 


what is your past experience of learning english?

I was no so good, because my teachers were lazy and always taught the same thing. They were not motivating at all. And all the class was based on the book and nothing else. 

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

that is so pitiful to read, i know that you won't do the same as your teachers in high school did because you clarified that you would not learn a thing and that is not correct. teachers always should be providers and be closer to their students in order to meet their likes and dislikes and not based only on a simple book, we should implement songs, movies, karaokes, rolep plays, etc. to get them motivated at %100.

Naty dijo...

Interesting, I totally agree with you two,we can't continue with the same conductive classes, we can change it, we already know how we can motivate to our students, we have High tech that help us in a wonderful way,We are in the last year in the University but it doesn't mean that we stop learning, we have to improve every single day , we can do it, but the most important is that we HAVE TO DO IT!

Cecilia dijo...

Well, it's now your challenge to make EFL in your country better and better.